Monday, July 9, 2012

Lonliness/Boredom

Today my girlfriend and I and a bunch of our friends were supposed to go bowling. Well just this morning we found out that the bowling alley changed it's schedule and is now closed on Mondays. Nobody was free for any other night so we had to go do something tonight and everyone wanted to go see a movie. We all decided to go see the new movie "Ted." Now if you haven't heard of this movie yet, it's about a grown man and his talking teddy bear. It looked really hilarious. Well if you read my introduction, I'm 16 and this movie is rated R. Now I'm aloud to see R movie...but only if my parents (dad) approve it and, of course, my dad said I can't see it. :/

So at this point I'm really mad at my dad because he won't let me go see the movie plus we weren't going to go see a different movie just because I couldn't see it because everyone else going is at least 19 so they can do what they want. So I end up getting stuck at home with nothing to do and nowhere to go and I don't get to see my girlfriend at all today. And to make it even better, everybody is going swimming afterwards. Now I don't know about you guys, but I love swimming, ESPECIALLY when it's this hot outside. Now I get a lot hotter than normal people so I'm even hot in the winter, so that just makes me wanna get into water even more.

So that's pretty much my day and if anyone was having a bad day I hope this blog helped you feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment